I was really so super excited about the Charmin/Bounty deal this week that I was going to work it in to my transaction in some way this week.
After taking everything into account, I think I put together a decent $30-ish purchase for myself to be able and use the email to offset the paper products price. In any case, I’m happy with the how it all came together.
The Nature Valley protein bars were a last minute addition, as I wasn’t expecting them to be included with the more basic ones in the scanner coupon deal. But they were, and I snatched up the last box. They’re a staple in my early morning breakfast after all! Also was wanting two of the 3D white, but only had one left and had to nix one of my blinkies last minute.
Here’s what I did:
(1) Charmin 16 Pack TP = $9.99
(1) Bounty 12 Pack PT = $9.99 <= P&G buy $20 get 5ecb deal
(1) Gevalia Coffee = $5.99 <= Gevalia/Maxwell House, buy 1 get 1ecb deal
(1) 4oz Crest ProHealth = $2.99
(1) 4oz Crest 3D White = $2.99 <= Crest buy 1, get 2ecb deal
(1) Nature Valley Protein Bars = $2.49
Total before Coupons = $34.44
(1) -$1.50 Gevalia Coffee IP – <= NLA
(1) -$1/1 Charmin TP coupon (got mailed to me from a Tivo ad, odd enough)
(1) -.75/1 Crest 3D white Blinkie coupon
(1) $5/30 CVS Email Coupon
(1) -$2 off 2 Crest Toothpaste, mouthwash or toothbrush CVS coupon (expired)
(1) -.50/1 Nature Valley/General Mills CVS coupon
– 13ecbs (2, 2, 2, 5, 2)
Total after coupons = $10.69 + tax! Great price I think for the quality of what I got. 😀
Received 10ecbs (5 from P&G, 4 from Crest, 1 from Gevalia)