Made a quick trip to Publix today as I was on a mission for a couple of things for the beau. He’d just got out of same day surgery and had a request for yogurt and milk. Knowing I still had some things I wanted to get at Publix, and knowing the Activia was on sale there as well, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I paid a bit more for the milk and Silk than I’d liked (especially since I was originally planning to purchase them with the Catalina’s I’d got from my last Kroger trip), but it’ll all work itself even in time. I didn’t want to be out too long since the beau was still in recovery mode and needed me at home for various things.
So here’s what I did:
(1) Silk Vanilla Almondmilk = $3.35 (eek!)
(1) Publix 2% milk = $3.09
(1) Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips BOGO $8.49 ($4.25ea) = $4.25
(6) Birdseye Steamfresh Veggies 50% off $2.59 (~$1.30ea) = $7.77
(2) Activia 4pack Yogurts 3/$5 or $1.67ea ($2reg) = $3.34
(1) Baileys Creamer BOGO $2.29 ($1.15ea) = $1.15
Total before coupons = $22.95 ($42.36reg)
(1) -$1/1 Any Silk Half-gallon IP <= NLA
(2) -$1/2 Birdseye Steamfresh Item IP
(1) -$1/2 Birdseye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorite IP <= NLA
(1) -.75/1 Tyson crispy chicken strips, SS 4/28
(2) -$1/1 off Dannon Activia product, 4 pk., SS 5/19
There’s a $1/2 IP Coupon for the Baileys creamer located here (zip 03103) that would have made it a better deal,but I didn’t have it with me.
Total after coupons = $16.20 + tax!
Not too shabby for everything I wanted on my list and the couple of extras I had to tag on by request and time convenience!
I know there’s folks out there making killer overage with the Sundown vitamins, but really that’s not my thing. Even if it means getting alot of other stuff free because of it. I just can’t get myself in the mindset to load up on a ton of vitamins I wouldn’t use. To each their own, and I’ll continue what I consider my practical spending. Thanks for reading! Happy shopping!