This Sunday will be a decent week for inserts, Southern Savers has got the insert preview up early (check here for full insert). We’re going to be getting 1 Insert this week, a SmartSource! As always, some coupons are regional. Some may be different denominations and you may receive more or less depending on your region. Here are the coupons that peak my interest.
* .75/1 7Up Ten, A&W Ten, SunKist Ten, Canada Dry Ten or RC Ten 2L (exp 7/21) <= Could make for some cheap 2L if you can catch them at .99 or 10/$10 somewhere!
* .75/1 Dr. Pepper Ten, 2 L or 12 pk. cans (exp 7/21) <= Same as above
* .50/1 Fiber One Protein chewy bars (exp 8/3) <= Love that these off of one item (usually off of 2) and are doublers! If you get them early, they'd be awesome for the GM Catalina deal going on!
* $1/2 General Mills cereals (exp 7/20) <== decent basic cereal coupon, my area got the $1/3 though 😦
* .50/1 Green Giant veggie snack chips, 5 oz + (exp 8/3) <= Part of the Catalina deal as well, nice doubler which will make for free/cheap chips
That's about it for me. My Friday paper contains an early copy of the insert, minus a few key coupons. I'll probably be skipping buying papers this week and ordering a few from my favorite clipping service to save some money. Namely the Fiber One bar Qs. ^^
What coupons are you excited about?!