The beau needed some things to prep for his doctor’s visit tomorrow, and while I was out that way I put together a transaction for the awesome General Mills Catalina deal going on. Basically, it’s buy 5 participating GM products and you’ll get a $5 Catalina coupon for your next shopping trip. You can roll them and separate transactions up where you can use one cat on the next transaction if you want. I just decided to do it all in one transaction so I could use them on my next visit which will probably include alot of necessities like bread, milk, etc.
Here’s what I did:
GM Products –
(6) Fiber One Protein Bars $1.99ea ($4.09reg) = $11.94
(2) Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch 2/$5 ($3.58reg) = $5
(2) Golden Grahams Cereal 2/$5 ($3.23reg) = $5
Other Products –
(1) Simple Truth Chicken Broth $1.97
(1) Kroger Beef Broth $1.59
(1) Purity Banana Pops $2.19
Total before coupons = $27.69
(2) -$2/2 on any GM Cereal Sample table coupon
(3) -.50/2 Fiber One Chewy bars, brownies or Protein Chewy bars, SS 5/05 (doubled)
(1) -$1 Kroger eCoupon (unsure for what- wasn’t expecting it)
Total after coupons = $19.69 + tax
Received two $5 oyno cats from GM making it really cost me $9.69 for all! Great deal!