I just have a little over an hour before I need to be at work, so I’m gonna pump this post out. I did great today getting the things I was in search of. There was only one item I couldn’t find at Kroger, so I’ll just check around at the other two when I pass by them.
My trip started off at Publix and a super simple transaction. There was only one thing I was interested in this week and that was the Birdseye frozen veggies at 50% off. We were running low on the basic veggie ones.
9 Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorite frozen veggies $1.26ea (2.52reg) = $11.34
(9) -.50/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorites, SS 4/14 <=== Expires 5/31!
*doubled to $1 each!
Total after Coupons = $2.34 + tax!
As I was pulling out of Publix, I decided to drop into Walgreens down the road and see if they had restocked the Zyrtec since I’d last visited. When I attempted to grab a few earlier in the week, CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens were all sold out of the 5ct. No one in my household uses this, but my sister requested I pick some up for her as her area didn’t get the coupon. I also picked up a couple cashews for my work snack.
6 Zyrtec 5ct $6ea ($6.99reg) = $36
2 Nice! Cashews w Sea Salt $1.99ea ($3.99reg) = $3.98
(6) $6 off Zyrtec product, 5 ct. +, SS 4/28 <=== Expires 05/05!
Total after coupons = $3.98 + tax!
My final stop today was Kroger mainly to take advantage of some of the Beneful and MetRx Qs I still had left. I realized that there were more of the Beneful Qs from an earlier insert that were about to expire, so I clipped those and made it a mission. 😀 I split these into 2 transactions, as the dog food is going to an elderly friend and her dog.
10 Beneful Tuscan Medley 3pack dog food $1.79ea (1.99reg) = $17.90
(5) $2/2 Purina Beneful Tuscan, Romana or Mediterranean Style Medley multipks., SS 2/10 <==== Expires 05/10!
Total after coupons = $7.90 + tax!
1 Kellogg’s Special K Protein Cereal $3.28reg = $3.28
1 Kroger Large Eggs $1.00 ($1.69reg) = $1
2 Private Selection Chips 2/$5 ($2.99reg) = $5
8 MetRx Protein Bars 3/$5 ($1.99reg) = $13.34
1 Kroger Natural Peanut Butter $2 ($2.57reg) = $2
1 Oscar Mayer Lean Bun Length Hotdogs 2/$6 = $3
1 Oscar Mayer Chicken Franks 2/$6 = $3
Total before coupons = $30.62 ($47.98reg)
(1) -$3.28 Free Box Special K Ecoupon emailed to me from Kroger
(1) -$2 Free Kroger Peanut Butter Ecoupon emailed
(1) -$2/2 MetRx Ecoupon <== Did it again unintentionally, forgot I loaded it this morning, but the cashier pushed the extra paper one through.
(4) -$2/2 Met-Rx bars, RP 4/07 <== Expires 5/31!
(1) -$2.50 BOGO Private Selections Chips Kroger Q
(2) -$1/1 Oscar Mayer Hotdog peelies
Total after Coupons = $10.84 + tax! ($12.84 if not for the extra Ecoupon)
I think I had a great run today and considering I haven't touch anything from the P&G event, I consider it even better!